Thursday, July 26, 2012

Some cookies for Aunt Helen

"October 10, 1992:  Baked cookies and took some to Helen.  She has a virus infection in the inner ear -- is very dizzy and tired.
October 14, 1992:  Guest day at WELCA.
October 16, 1992:  Bertha R. entertained the Pinochle Club.  I received high prize.  Nancy came in evening.  Dane stayed with Greta."

Speaking of baking cookies, I may just have to stir up a batch of Little Grandma's sugar cookies ( think the famous family recipe is hers anyway) to take to the county fair.  I mean, why not?  Just have to be organized enough to find the ingredients and get it done.  Much prefer staying inside and baking than working outside in the humidity, that's for sure.

I recently posted a photo of Grandpa and Aunt Irene, so now I will give equal time to Aunt Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment