Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cards and quilting

"July 9, 1992:  Pinochle Club at Stop Inn -- play off party.  I had low score -- was on winning side for a change.
July 11 and 12, 1992:  Over an inch of rain.
July 12, 1992:  I finished piecing Jayson's quilt top at 3:00 p.m.  Helen came then and we Scrabbled until 7:00."

This shows how much I know about Pinochle -- a low score is good.  I suppose that is handy information.

Maybe Nancy or Mom do, but I don't know what pattern of quilt Jayson got.  Will have to find out and dig for a photo.

First fizzle, and now a great word, Scrabbled.  I like it.

What a lovely coat Grandma has in the photo.  Why she is standing on a pile of dirt and that guy behind her on a concrete block, I have no idea.

2 comments:

  1. Who is that man with his hands on my Mother? Does it say anthing on the back of the picture? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it did, but I'll check and let you know.

    ReplyDelete