Friday, March 2, 2018

Drama over and a silver lining


Thurs., December 5, 1935 - Robert came this morning for his things.  He's going to town school.  Now I don't have an 8th grader to worry about at exam time.  Went to Helen's program tonite with Ray and Emma D.  Howard brought me home.  Helen had a good crowd considering the foggy night.
Fri., December 6, 1935 - Ray took me to the 2-mile corner this morning.  Tillie E. gave me a ride tonite.  I went to bed early.  Ray took some basketball boys to Norfolk tonite.  Edwin stayed tonite, roads too bad to go to Ola's.
Sat., December 7, 1935 - 
Sun., December 8, 1935 - Ray's day off.  Ola and Howard were here to have Ray help them fix on their cars.  Both here for dinner and Howard here for supper.

Nice how Uncle Ray worked on cars and his dad had a mechanic's shop.

Glad Grandma saw the silver lining to having a student transfer to town school.


No comments:

Post a Comment