Monday, March 19, 2018

Working from home


Sat., January 11, 1936 - At noon Ray took me to F. Nieman's to see about staying there next week.  It's OK with them.  Went to the dentist tonite, he wouldn't pull either of my teeth because they were still sore.  
Sun., January 12, 1936 - Mom and I went to church.  This p.m. Ray, Mom and I went to Kahlers, they weren't home so we went to Hoffman's.  Howard took me out to Nieman's tonite.
Mon., January 13, 1936 - The schoolhouse was pretty cold.  I took work home but didn't do much because we talked too much.  Donald T. treated us to candy, his birthday was yesterday.

I know all too much about taking work home at night and then not getting it done.  But, it has always been work that was not time-sensitive, so there was no horrible fallout.

For no particular reason, here is a photo of some of my day lilies from last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment