Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Drama at school



Mon., December 2, 1935 - Ray took me to school.  Walked home tonite, had a 2 mile ride with old Mr. Nieman. Howard was here a few minutes tonite.  He brought me a box of candy.
Tues., December 3, 1935 - Drove to school again today.  Tonite Ray, Howard and I went out to Ola's for his birthday.  Pete, Clara, Hans & Edwin were there, too.  We all played Pinochle together.
Wed., December 4, 1935 - Robert Rhudy walked out on me this morning before school started.  He said the assignments were too long.  Drove down to Irene's tonite to get advice about what to do.  She said to wait until tomorrow to see what he did.

I wonder how dramatic young Mr. Rhudy's departure was.  Hopefully Grandma did not take it too hard.  It seems she would be somewhat upset, especially as a fairly new teacher, to have a student do that.  But . . . as I've said before, what do I know?

Didn't Grandpa bring Grandma a box of candy not too long ago?

For no reason whatsoever, here's a photo of some crocheted cacti I made a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment