Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Busy times and another new baby


"March 24, 1995:  Went to Wilva's in a.m. and Pinochle Club at Marie H.'s in p.m.  Won 1st prize.  Rick and Mitch came in p.m. to Greta's.  Madison Marie.
March 25, 1995:  Busy day getting ready to stay in Lincoln.
March 26, 1995:  Left about 7:45.  Mary was at Columbus for a meeting of day care leaders, so we had to go that way to get her.  Greta left Howard and me at Nancy's and then went to Dale's.  Went to the church at 1:00 for Alicia's baptism -- then to Jayson's for a no-host dinner.  I went home with Nancy -- Tom and Merilyn came and we had pizza and then played Rummi-Cube."

Grandma was so busy, she only had time to mention the name of the new baby but she gave more details in later days.  Those will be coming up soon enough.

I am pretty sure I had a fun time in Columbus.  I think this was the convention when someone fell in the pool quite accidentally, of course.  The group I was associated with from Lincoln were a fun bunch of gals.

And here is a photo of Tom and Dale and myself, for no other reason that we are all mentioned in Grandma entries.  Plus we are pretty cute -- all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment