Friday, July 28, 2017

Happy Birthday to Nancy!



Thurs., June 20, 1935 - Rained during the nite. I came into town with Edwin in the morning.  Went down town to Mrs. Wolfe's with Mom about 5:00.
Fri., June 21, 1935 - Edwin brought Annabelle and Haroldean into our place this morning.  Mom went to Carl. W.'s funeral this afternoon.  Edwin took the kids and me out to Ola's tonite.
Sat., June 22, 1935 - I washed my hair and baked a cake for tonite.  When I got into town I made the sandwiches.  Howard took me to the dance.  I got to bed about 4:00 p.m.

I believe Grandma meant she got to bed about 4:00 a.m.  Maybe she was too tired to think straight.

Happy birthday in 2017 to the cutie in the picture.  I am loving that blouse and necklace -- seriously, very pretty.  And great curls, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment