Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Blooming cactus


Mon., May 27, 1935 - Warm and not very windy today.  We washed this morning.  Florence and Edwin were here a few minutes this evening.  Florence brought Mom a plant.  My biggest cactus has a little pink blossom on it.
Tues., May 28, 1935 - Worked on my quilt.  Ray and Willie came tonite about 9:30 just as we were getting ready to go to bed.  They stayed and "talked" until about 11:30.
Wed., May 29, 1935 - Mom went to Mrs. Perrin's this p.m.  I worked on my quilt.  Alma came down this eve.  Alma, Mom and I went down town.  A rain scared us home.

I wanted to do a little Winside history since I have not included any for some time, but today has turned out to be rather busy, so I will make this one a quickie.  I can't help but wonder, however, why the word talked is in quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment