Monday, May 9, 2016

The nerve


March 13, 1933 - I'm worrying whether or not we will have enough snow left by Friday to freeze our ice cream.  We're going to have quarterly examinations tomorrow and the remainder Wednesday.
March 14, 1933 - Still warm and the snow is melting.  We went roller-skating in Norfolk this evening.  They Norfolk League asked us to go roller-skating with them.  Of course we had to pay our own way.  That was rather a surprise to most of us as we hadn't expected that.
March 15, 1933 - I made a resolution not to talk about snow today.  But it was hard to keep from it.  I was tired after last night's strenuous exercise so went to bed early.  The boys fixed the sand table today.  Got a card from Mom.  Ray leaves today for Dalton with Art.

I peeked ahead to learn about how the ice cream came out, but I'm not talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment