Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hats


Mon., April 3, 1933 - Felt pretty tired.  I got my blouses from Mother today.  The sleeves are surely puffed pretty.  Evie, Mote, and I worked on a puzzle in the S.S. paper a while this evening and then went to bed.
Tues., April 4, 1933 - I'm still tired and sleepy.  The weather is acting funny, so cloudy and threatening most of the time.  We went to League at Dorothy Jochens tonite.  Willard told me he liked my hat because it had a brim, but the other new hats without one, he didn't like at all!  Ha!  Ha!
Wed., April 5, 1933 - Review!  Review!  And more review!  I'm more tired than ever today.  Got the answer to my letter from Miss Mettlen about agriculture.  The ladies and Mike went to church tonite.  The rest of us stayed home and went to bed.

Fun picture I found here, with both hats and finger-waved hair.  That's all I have today.  But we are one post closer to Grandpa's entry into this tale, so that's something at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment