Friday, March 15, 2013

Tired kids and some new checks


"February 15, 2002:  Mailed five thank-you notes.  Talked to Bill.
February 16, 2002:  Received new check blanks.  Mitch and Anna here in evening.  Soon after we ate they "conked out" and were practically asleep by 8:30!!
February 17, 2002:  I called Greta in a.m.  Nancy came in late afternoon.  We had supper and while I showered she vacuumed, etc.  We played some Rummikub before she went home.
February 18, 2002:  Bill came in afternoon -- he had been to the dentist.  We played Rummikub.  Bernice, my neighbor, called to offer me a bowl of bean soup.  It was very good -- different from what I make.  I went to the Party Room in evening to play Seven-Up."

Well, if anyone was hoping to re-live some excitement from 2002, this isn't the blog post for it.  Other than the check blanks, of course.  I even added an extra day to my normal three per post and all we got out of it was bean soup.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think Grandma was hiding anything from us, but a suspense novel this is not.

The photo is of a very cheerful Grandma Anna, Grandma, Uncle Ray and Bumps.  It's kinda cute of everyone, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment