Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bum foot, continued


"January 19, 2002:  Foot still sore.  Mitch and Anna didn't come tonight.
January 20, 2002:  Talked to Greta in a.m.  Nancy here for dinner.  I showered and then we played Rummikub.
January 21, 2002:  Have been taking Tylenol.  My foot doesn't hurt as much."

I don't have much to work with here, so I will mention some events from January 2002, just for giggles.

Unemployment report for December was 5.8%.
The movie Black Hawk Down was released. 
Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's restaurant chain died at age 69.
Kenneth Lay, CEO of Enron resigned and hearing on Enron began the next day.

Well, ladies and gents, that is truly all I have for right now.  Since it is Sunday and I missed posting on Saturday, I will poke around a bit to see if I can find something of interest and post again today.

Here's a photo of the old Winside High School.  Which is a bit of a misnomer since all grades were taught in there.  I can still remember a few things about the school, especially the fire escape.

1 comment:

  1. The fire escape was fun. Slid down a spiral tube. I went to 4th, 5th and 6th grades there.
    Jim H.

    ReplyDelete