Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Judy Garland extravaganza


June 8, 2002:  Started totaling doctor and medication bills for Homestead Exemption.  Mitch and Anna here in evening.  Mary brought a good hamburger and pasta dish.
June 9, 2002:  Finished the search for the bills.  Greta called in a.m.  Nancy came in late afternoon.  She brought Subway sandwiches.  I showered and we played Rummikub.
June 10, 2002:  Watched several Judy Garland shows.  Played Seven-Up in evening.

Well . . . not much there to work with.  I wonder if Grandma stayed up until 2 or 3 in the morning watching Judy Garland.  I know those movie marathons can suck you in and then 'poof!' it is several hours and missed meals later.  My favorite Judy Garland movie is "A Star Is Born", but I admit to not having seen very many of hers.

There's a TV in the photo, but it certainly was not the one Grandma was using.  (I don't think I can bend like that anymore.  At least not while smiling, that's for sure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment