Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm still here


June 17, 2002:  Tired and played lazy all day.  Didn't play cards in evening.
June 18, 2002:  Nancy came after work.  I showered.
June 19, 2002:  Dolores here in a.m. and p.m. while new carpeting was being laid in her unit.  Bernice brought my cake pans back in late afternoon.  The cake didn't turn out too well -- she used half and half instead of all cream.  We visited and played a game of Rummikub.  Too tired to go to Book Club.

This blog site is being a bit testy at work, something that may be a good sign that I need to tend to this kind of business at home.  I can take a hint.  Too bad I am drawing a blank on what to write.  But . . . I did get a post done and since I have been so poor about it, I am going to call it progress.

Since Nancy is the only person to tag in this post, she deserves to be the Photo of the Day.  Cute little thing. 

3 comments:

  1. Hard to imagine that Nancy had such chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie used Mrs I's Rhubarb Crisp Recipe for some of Granny's (Lila) rhubarb. Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mom and am glad the Rhubarb Crisp was a hit. Am hopeful that the rhubarb I started this year will be a good patch starting next year.

    ReplyDelete