Thursday, July 25, 2013

All four

June 29, 2002:  Called Greta at 8:00 a.m. to wish her happy birthday.  Nancy brought Boston Market dinner.  Then she ironed quite a few of my dresses.
June 30, 2002:  Tom came in p.m. and put the quarter-round down around the vinyl floor covering.  I showered -- he was tired so we didn't play Rummikub.
July 1, 2002:  Bill took me to the dentist at 11:00 to have stitches removed.  We ate at Perkins -- then played some Rummikub.  I played cards downstairs in evening.

I think this is the first time that all four of Grandma's kids have been mentioned in one post.  The import of that is unclear to me.

Speaking of gardens yesterday . . . I harvested my first very own zucchini yesterday.  It looks to be a fine specimen.  There are three or four good-sized cucumbers still on the vine, but if even half of the blooms turn into cucumbers, we will be buried!  Nothing from the yellow squash yet.

And here's the four back in the day.  Such cute little sprouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment