Monday, August 20, 2018

The Bunch


Sun., November 8, 1936 - Jo & Mike over this p.m.  Mike helped Howard saw wood so Howard could bale this week.  Warm all day.  "The bunch" went up to Alma's tonite and surprised her for her birthday which was Friday.  We played Hearts.
Mon., November 9, 1936 - Howard & I were in town this a.m.  I went up home tonite while Howard went to lodge.  Mom helped me cut out 2 everyday dresses.
Tues., November 10, 1936 - Strong wind all day.  Howard cut down 4 trees.  We were over at Andrew Andersens tonite for quilting.  Iversens, L. Hansens, & Mrs. Jens Andersen were there.

Not sure exactly who "the bunch" is, but that's okay.

I did not know her well, but I always thought that Johanna was one of the sweetest people around.  And she made great cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment