Monday, April 23, 2018

I still need to find a Bunco group


Thurs., April 2, 1936 - Mr. Nieman took us to school this morning and started a fire.  Quilting at the church again today, so we had a ride home tonite.
Fri., April 3, 1936 - Had a ride to school again and Mr. N. also started the fire.  Raymond came after me and took me to town about 6:00.  Howard couldn't come tonite because his folks were going to Chris & Clara's.
Sat., April 4, 1936 - Warm today instead of the usual wind and snow of the past week. Annie and kids came in this p.m.  Annie helped us tie the wool quilt Mom pieced for me out of old dresses of mine.  Went to Wagners' to a birthday party for Kenneth.  Howard won high prize.  We played Bunco.

I have been dreadful about mentioning any, as had been my plan, but I notice I missed both Grandma Anna's and Uncle Raymond's recent birthdays.  I was not able to post on Uncle Raymond's actual day anyway because of being away from the computer to go to Marvie's funeral, but I should have/could have noted Grandma Anna's big day.  Grandma Anna's namesake started her new "big girl" job today.  So, I can note that, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment