Friday, May 30, 2014

Normal, normal


March 20, 1932 - Snowed this morning.  To Sunday School and Church this a.m.  This afternoon, Arnold and I won 2 games of 500 and 1 game of Pinochle from Lydia and Raymond.  To church this evening and then to Walker's.  Mote came back from Madison yesterday.
March 21, 1932 - Tired in school today.  Cold and windy this morning, but warmed up this afternoon.  Minnie and George not to school today.  Had play practice at the schoolhouse this evening.  Got new books for Delmar.
March 22, 1932 - Harry is coming to school again.  Mrs. Walker, Evelyn and Mike went to Fremont this afternoon.  The Midland A-Capella Choir is back from its western tour and is giving a concert tonite.  Ray and Mayme called me up this evening.  Early to bed.

Gracious, but I need more to work with here.  I wish I knew the name of the play they are going to put on and could look it up.

For no particular reason at all, here's a photo of Grandma's classmates.  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment