Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hanging out with Tom


July 11, 2002:  Called Myrtle this morning.  She's still rather weak.  Tom came for supper.  He attended to the laundry, I showered and we played Rummikub.  A most enjoyable evening.
July 12, 2002:  Nancy took me to the doctor for a 1:00 p.m. appointment.  She went back to work after she brought me home.  Mitch and Anna here in evening.  We played Rummikub and Sorry.
July 13, 2002:  Called Greta this afternoon.  During the summer church is at 10:00 so we'd not have much time to "gab" if I called Sunday morning.

I am finally able to access this site (dodgy at work, and intermittent internet at home) and now I have no deep thoughts to share.  Go figure.

I must add that I agree an evening spent hanging out with Tom would be most enjoyable.  As you can see from the photo, Dale must have thought so from an early age.  I must have been pondering at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment