Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Vacation



July 17, 2002:  Called Arlene R. this a.m. -- had a real nice visit.  Nancy came from work and brought me some shower soap.  We took a walk around the building to see the flowers.  I went to Book Club this evening. 
July 18, 2002:  I called Irene D. and told her my dream of the "picnic" potato recipe.  Tom came for supper -- the usual laundry, shower and then Rummikub.
July 19, 2002:  I called Wilva as she's been hospitalized several times this summer.  She still isn't too well. I fixed deviled eggs for the vacationers to take along tomorrow.  102 degrees today.

The vacationers were Nancy, myself, Mitch and Anna.  This was the trip to South Dakota, North Dakota and Canada.  Lots of good times were had, as always on those trips.  The ones that leap to mind on this one were the gravy-butt episode, Chicken Man, and "I'm the leader!".  Explanations on request for those not familiar that would like the gory details.

Here we are at the first state line photo op of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment