Friday, August 16, 2013

A permanent and some splurging


July 23, 2002:  Bill came for me at 1:00 p.m.  Got to Wahoo by 2:00 and Jenny gave me a permanent.  Had supper and then went to the Dollar Store.  I splurged there.  Bill brought me back to Lincoln.  Jayson's were there for supper.  That Sarah is a real busy body.
July 24, 2002:  Was tired today.  Didn't feel too good so didn't go to Book Club.
July 25, 2002:  Tom and Merilyn here for supper -- had fried chicken.  Tom did laundry and I showered.  Played just one game of Rummikub.  Tom had been up since 4:30 a.m.!!!  Myrtle called in a.m.  Verna M. called -- Bud in hospital having knee surgery repaired.  He's to go home Saturday or Sunday.

I can believe Sarah was a busy body -- she was days away from her second birthday at the time of Grandma's visit; I imagine she put on quite the show.  Now, 11 years later, she is a lovely young lady.  Being called a busy body at this stage would not be a good thing.

The internet at the house is still being splotchy and I cannot do anything with this site at work (I sense a conspiracy), so I have been hindered in my ability to post anything.  I wanted to let you know I had not forgotten.

It is a bit blurry, but here is a photo of Sarah being her super cute self.

1 comment:

  1. Regardless of frequency, I always like to read Mrs. I's journal. Jim H.

    ReplyDelete