Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Two having a blah day


"May 9, 2002:  Talked to Myrtle in a.m.  Tom and Nancy here for supper.  I showered and then we played Rummikub.  Nancy washed my double knit dresses.
May 10, 2002:  A "blah" day.  Mitch sick so no kids.  Called Arlene R. for her birthday.
May 11, 2002:  Made a chocolate cake and a lemon dessert for tomorrow."

I guess Mitch could be described as having a blah day, so that is why I decided on two.

I apologize for my lapse in blogging.  I am going to blame it on forces beyond my control since that makes me blameless:  preparation for graduation party, graduation party, graduation itself, having a long-lasting cold, and then recovering in between all of those things.  I am hopeful that I will be back in the groove of things very soon.

The photo is of both Grandma and Mitch (and Dane and Kyleah) not having a blah day.

No comments:

Post a Comment