Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Of course


May 30, 2002:  Tried twice to get Myrtle. Then Lois called that she had taken Myrtle to the hospital in Wayne.  Myrtle's good leg was swollen and both were painful.  Tom here tonight -- had supper.  He took care of laundry and I showered and of course, we played Rummikub.  Merilyn called and said she had bought a new cat!!!
May 31, 2002:  94 degrees today.  I hope all summer won't be that bad.  Last winter was so mild I only wore my extra warm winter coat once.  Nancy came at supper time.  We stopped at Popeye's for chicken dinners -- went to her house to eat.  Then we sat on the deck and enjoyed the lovely evening.
June 1, 2002:  Hot again today.  Mitch and Anna here in evening.  We played Rummikub -- then watched cartoons on TV.  They went to sleep fairly early.

Nice that Grandma recognized the massive amounts of Rummikub playing that went on back then.

And that must have been some kind of record; Tom and Merilyn were without a cat for a whole nine days!!!  (My turn for exclamation points.)  I am just funnin', of course.

And here's Tom with Nancy's favorite cat, Satch.

No comments:

Post a Comment