Friday, May 24, 2013

Pretty normal stuff


"May 6, 2002:  A dull day.  Played cards in Party Room in evening.  Dolores came after that and we played Rummikub.
May 7, 2002:  Mary took me for my hairdo.  Talked to Greta after supper.  Asked her to bring some quarters -- need them in the laundry room.
May 8, 2002:  Book Club in evening.  Dolores left yesterday for a week's visit in Kansas.

It is Friday after a long week trying to get back to normal after all the excitement of preparing for and having Anna's party and worrying about the weather cooperating.  So . . . I am short on inspiration at the moment.

I am hoping the weather cooperates so that Mom and I (when she isn't busy being busy) can plant some garden.  With the crazy spring we are having, it will be a late harvest.  I do not know if we will get nice big plants like Grandpa got when he tended his garden.  Nor giant cabbages.

2 comments: