Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chinese food


"April 30, 2002:  Mary took me for my shampoo and set.  In evening she took me to the music program at school.  Mitch played in the 5th grade orchestra.  It was really nice.
May 1, 2002:  A lazy day.  Went to Book Club in the evening.
May 2, 2002:  Myrtle called in a.m.  Tom came in evening.  I had him get "Chinese" but they omitted the cashews on our order!!  Tom put up kitchen plaques and did the laundry.  I showered and then we played Rummikub."

I am sure the concert was nice.  Even though some of those kids were first-year players, Mr. Lu knew how to get great music from kids, inexperienced or no.  His bedside manner was a bit coarse, but he knew his stuff.  Probably still does.

I like how Chinese is in quotes.  Funny!  And the two exclamation points are Grandma's.  She must have been shocked or put out or distressed or entertained.

No particular reason, but here is a photo of me at Nancy's place (I am pretty sure) with Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment