Thursday, April 25, 2013

Napping out


"April 9, 2002:  Dale called this morning just to visit a little.  Mary took me to the hair dresser.  Dolores brought me some milk (she had found a real bargain) -- stayed and visited quite awhile.
April 10, 2002:  Mary here at noon and I showered.  This evening to Book Club.
April 11, 2002:  Myrtle called in a.m.  Had a funny experience -- went to sleep in the recliner a little after 1:00 p.m.  When I awoke I didn't know if it were a.m. or p.m.  Proved to be 5:00 p.m.!!!!  Talked to Zoya in a.m.  She traded laundry hours with me.  Now it will be 6:00 - 7:00 on Thursday instead of Wednesday."

I am glad Grandma only napped for four hours instead of four plus another 12 to get to 5:00 a.m.  I would have worried big time if she did that.  I might even have used four exclamation points like she used there.

I have had that much typed for the better part of a half hour and I am just not coming up with any insightful remarks.

I did have a nice time picking photos for Anna's graduation PowerPoint video.  There are plenty of her with Grandpa and/or Grandma.  I am glad both she and Mitch were old enough to remember both of them.  It is a little tough for Anna with Grandpa since she was only five when he died.  But, she does remember the discussion the two of them had every now and then about who had the prettiest eyes.  Special stuff.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/jim.han.9?ref=tn_tnmn

    Mrs I's family, check out above link for my blog,
    Jim H.

    ReplyDelete