Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Brief, but blogged


"March 31, 2002:  Easter Sunday.  Nancy and I to Wahoo.  Went to church with Bill's.  All the family except Jayson's were at Bill and Jenny's for dinner.  Nancy took me grocery shopping when we got back to Lincoln.
April 1, 2002:  Tired today.  Played SevenUp in the evening.
April 2, 2002:  Cold and windy.  Mary took me for my hair-do.  Delores came in evening and we played Rummikub."

I want very much to come up with something to say here, but I am drawing a very big blank.  But, I have blogged today, which makes two whole days in a row, so I will have to be satisfied with that.

The photo isn't of Easter, I don't think, but pretty flowers nonetheless that are Easter-ish.

2 comments:

  1. Short or long it is still the words of my teacher.
    Jim H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder, Jim. I'll keep at it. :-)

    ReplyDelete