Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Sorry, I've been absent a bit


Fri., April 17, 1936 - Nice again today.  Reviewed after school.  Went to bed early.  Today didn't seem like Friday -- it really didn't seem like any of the days of the week.
Sat., April 18, 1936 - Lovely warm day.  Made up our other day.  Dismissed school at 2:00.  Howard came after me about 5:00 instead of after supper tonite.  Went to a dance at Winside tonite that Raymond and Leo Nelsen were giving for their birthday.  I didn't dance, was afraid to.  Stayed til after intermission.
Sun., April 19, 1936 - Ray home today.  Ray, Mom and I went out to Ola's about 12:00.  Had dinner there and stayed until about 4:00.  Howard brought me to Nieman's tonite.

Life has been a bit busy for me for the following reasons:

1.  John was visiting Liz in Wisconsin for several days, so I took the opportunity to get lots of things done around the house and yard.

2.  I have a work project that has taken some planning and will take a good deal of time, all of which has taken away from my few minutes away from work to do this.

3.  Two more baby goats!  Well, they haven't taken me away from the blog, really, but they are so darned cute and little I just had to mention them.  There they are in the photos, less than 24 hours old, and cute as can be.  I can't even describe how small the white one is.  Definitely the teeniest of this year's kids.  But, she seems to be doing okay so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment