Thursday, May 18, 2017

Tonsils?


Fri., March 22, 1935 - D.W. back to school again.  Mr. G. brought me to town after supper.  Cora Brodd and Miss Nuss up to invite me to a shower for Irene Weible a week from Sat.  Went to see Miss Mettlen about going together for a present.  Attended lodge tonite, too.
Sat., March 23, 1935 - To Wayne on train with Mom.  Got a new hat in Wayne.  Benthack says I have a mild case of sciatic rheumatism most likely caused by my tonsils.  Home at noon.  Gormely examined my teeth and found one small cavity.  Ray and Willie in this evening.  They are going to Bennington next Sat. nite.  If I want to go along and stop at Mildred Andersen's I need to be ready at seven o'clock.
Sun., March 24, 1935 - To church and S.S.  Howard came up this afternoon.  Mom, Howard, and I went out to Ola's and I took some pictures of the kids.

Tonsils can cause sciatic rheumatism?  News to me, but I'm not up-to-date on such things.

New names for me . . . Cora Brodd and Miss Nuss.


No comments:

Post a Comment