Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Normal stuff


Tues., March 19, 1935 - Rheumatism getting better.  Finished examinations in 4 upper grades.  Today Lester and Bessie spent their last day in this school.  They have moved to town.
Wed., March 20, 1935 - Seemed rather funny without Lester & Bessie.  D.W. absent.  We had a good dust storm today.
Thurs., March 21, 1935 - Changed the seats to face north.  Lovely day for first day of spring.  Howard stopped here awhile this evening.

I don't have much commentary, which is probably a good thing because who knows what I might write.  I say this because I put 2017 after March 19 and 20 before I realized my error.  I might need a nap.

I tried to find a good photo of someone looking confused (like I apparently am today) but saw one of my favorite photos and am using it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment