Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Belated Happy Birthday to Dorothy Jo!


Sun., March 31, 1935 - After dinner Andrew, Trina, Mildred and I went over to Jimmie's and Adolph's.  Mildred is going to be married this summer, she showed me her dishes, etc.  Kids here and we left at 6:00.  Home at 9:00.  Had supper and here.
Mon., April 1, 1935 - Cold and cloudy.  I didn't happen to be fooled today for a wonder.
Tues., April 2, 1935 - Snowed a very little.  Still cold.  Studied for a change tonite.

More new names.

I neglected yesterday to note that it was Dorothy Jo's 91st birthday.  And thinking of that on the way to work, I realized I could use one of my favorite pictures (seems I have a lot of favorites) for today's post.  As cute as the babies are (Mom and Ronnie), it is Wilma and Dorothy Jo that really make this photo special.  They are just adorable.  The photo was taken in 1938, so Dorothy Jo was 12 and Wilma was 9 years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment