Monday, May 13, 2019

Been busy in 2019


Mon., September 30, 2002 - Played cards in evening.  I won the $20 football pool for Saturday's game.  Bob B. served cake & coffee.
Tues., October 1, 2002 - Nancy took me to the doctor.  I have 2 more kinds of pills -- one for my sore foot & one for my heart.  Dolores called in middle of afternoon.  Invited me to supper.  I went down at 5:30 -- she had roast beef, gravy, potatoes, carrots, cottage cheese & sliced tomatoes.  Everything tasted so good.  We played several games of Rummikub.  
Wed., October 2, 2002 - Dolores took me to the beauty school.  When I called for the HandyVan for Wed. they were booked up.  Mary took me home.  Went to Book Club in evening.

Grandma had some things going on in 2002, but it's been rather busy here in 2019, also.  Mom, Nancy, Anna and I were down to Arizona to surprise Mitch for his graduation from Arizona State University last week.  Anna flew and the rest of us drove, and Mitch was shocked to see each and every one of us.  Speaking for the group, I think I can say we all had a marvelous time.  Congratulations, Mitch!!


No comments:

Post a Comment