Monday, May 20, 2019

Sorry!


Thurs., October 3, 2002 - Talked to Myrtle in a.m.  Called Tom about 6:00 p.m.  He had forgotten it was Thursday.  They've been busy with company.
Fri., October 4, 2002 - Mitch & Anna here for supper.  We played Sorry and watched TV.  A very enjoyable evening.
Sat., October 5, 2002 - Talked to Greta late in the afternoon.  Just about forgot to call her!!!

I'm getting a bit better now but think I'll take the opportunity to say Sorry! for the lack of posts of late.  Perhaps once I retire I'll be much closer to the daily posts I used to manage.

I read up on Sorry! a bit and was somewhat displeased to read there were rule changes in 2013 that made everything easier and friendlier -- making it less cutthroat than I remember.  I'm not sure what that says about me, though.  Of course, the purists such as myself can play by whatever edition of the rules they want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment