Friday, May 24, 2019

Rummikub extravaganza


Sat., October 12, 2002 - Dolores brought bananas and milk.  They were on sale at Hy-Vee & I paid her for them.  We haven't played Rummikub this week - she has had a very sore leg - almost sounds like the sciatica I used to have.  Greta called in p.m.
Sun., October 13, 2002 - Nancy & I went to Mary's church -- All Saints Lutheran.  We had dinner at KFC's.  Went to Penney's & I bought a fall weight coat.  Then to apartment -- took a nap -- then showered & then 2 games of Rummikub.
Mon., October 14, 2002 - Bill came at 11:00.  We went to a restaurant & met Jenny & Patty.  We had lunch & then Patty & Jenny went shopping & Bill took me to the dental school at the university. Impressions were taken for both upper & lower dentures.  Bill & I played several games of Rummikub.  In evening I played cards & won 3 games.

Grandma and Dolores might not have played Rummikub lately but it looks like Grandma got her fill over the next couple of days.  And of course she paid for her bananas and milk.  We wouldn't imagine it any other way, would we?

In honor of Dorothy Jo's birthday earlier this week, here's a photo of her place I've always liked.  Simple, but as I recall she was showing the other ladies some of her flowers and I happened to catch this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment