Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tiresome? Surely not


Thurs., August 22, 2002 - Nancy came tonite for laundry, etc.  Tom wasn't able to make it.  She brought hamburgers and french fries from Runza.
Fri., August 23, 2002 - Nancy came in morning.  We went to the storeroom in the basement.  Sorted through the boxes and in p.m. put dishes, etc. away.  A tiresome job.
Sat., August 24, 2002 - A brunch at 10:00 a.m. given by floors 6 and 7.  I just paid my share.  They had a good egg-like casserole and rolls.  I called Greta in p.m.

I can't imagine that sorting through boxes and putting things away whilst hanging out with Grandma would be a tiresome thing at all.

Speaking of Runza, since it is January here in 2019, it's Temperature Tuesdays at Runza -- for January and February both, I believe.  The temperature at 7:00 a.m. is the price of a Runza so long as you buy fries and a drink, too.  Sometimes they are free (temp of 0 degrees or below) and today they are going to be really cheap.  However, it is cold enough for me that I don't want to venture out, cheap meal or no.  So, it's lunch from home for me.  Photo from Runza's webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment