Tuesday, October 16, 2018

New one for me


Mon., January 25, 1937 - Mike over this a.m. to see if Howard would go to town with him tomorrow.  Raymond brought our mail this evening.  Howard feeling better today. Clear - quiet.
Tues., January 26, 1937 - August here to see Howard this a.m.  Howard went over to Jensen's when August left & went to town with Mike.  Clear -- wind in south.
.
.
.
Tues., February 2, 1937 - We went to town today - second time for me this year.  Coming home our car stopped half way up Hagleman's hill.  Cold wind from the south.  They took us as far as Jensen's stubble field & we walked the rest of the way home.

I don't know that I've heard of Hagleman's hill.

I wonder if Grandma was getting a bit of cabin fever having not been to Winside hardly at all in 1937.  I think I would have.

For no particular reason, a nice photo of Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Raymond.


No comments:

Post a Comment