Friday, July 20, 2018

Now another puzzle


Tues., August 25, 1936 - Raymond came over and they dug silo awhile today.  I canned 5 1/2 quarts of pickled apples.
Wed., August 26, 1936 - Howard helped Holtgrew fill silo.  Raymond and I went to town this morning.  Howard and I went to town tonite.  We stopped for Raymond but he had gone on in the V-8.  The ladies came home this p.m.  Talked quite awhile to Loretta Perske.  I bought an Aladdin lamp.
Thurs., August 27, 1936 - Didn't do much of anything this morning.  Howard went to a sale this p.m.  I stayed over at the folks.  We had a dandy rain late this afternoon.

Okay, who are "the ladies"?  I think Grandma called Aunt Helen and Aunt Irene "the girls" previously, so perhaps this isn't them.

Here's some newly-acquired photos (thank you, Nancy!) of Grandma, Uncle Ray and Aunt Nan in 1934.  I do not know who the kids are.

No comments:

Post a Comment