Monday, November 13, 2017

Back from my little break


Thurs., October 3, 1935 - Everybody in school.  A lovely fall day.
Fri., October 4, 1935 - I walked to town tonite.  Got a ride with Mrs. Wolfe 1 1/2 miles.  Howard took me to Fred Jochens tonite.  They were in bed when I got there. 
Sat., October 5, 1935 - Dorothy and I did a lot of talking today.  She showed me the things in her cedar chest.

I have been neglectful of Grandma's diary for no overly compelling reason other than Life has gotten in the way a bit.  That, and Grandma hasn't given me much to work with as of late.

I researched cedar chests for a spell, but nothing earth-shakingly interesting popped up.

Here's a photo of my sweet doggie in a seductive pose.  The little angel quilt on the back of the chair was made and gifted to me by Mom.  Thanks, Mom.

My doggie, by the way, may have a bladder tumor.  That's what I learned from Life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment