Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Another late night


Fri., October 18, 1935 - Lovely day.  I came home early from school.  Went to Card Club at Wagner's with Howard.  We reorganized.  Edna W. president, Edna Davis treasurer, and Kenneth Wagner secretary.  I'm to have the next meeting Nov. 1.  We didn't leave there until 2:00.
Sat., October 19, 1935 - Tired today.  Didn't get much done either.  Ray went to Hoskins tonite.  I played Rummy with Grandad and won both games.
Sun., October 20, 1935 - Slept most of the afternoon.  Started raining about 1:00 and rained most of the afternoon until evening.

Another crazy night out late.  No wonder Grandma was tired and didn't do much on Saturday.

We used to take lots of pictures of the family napping out after holiday meals.  Since I can't lay my hands on any, here are two of our dogs taking a snooze.  They never cuddle, so I took a photo quickly when I saw this.  It's probably the closest they will ever get.

No comments:

Post a Comment