Sunday, September 20, 2015

Halloween party


October 26, 1932 - Frances was at school again.  Mrs. Dedlow visited this afternoon.  Anna Scheurich and Betty Ann were here for supper this evening.  They had been here all day.
October 27, 1932 - Frances at school again.  Lena and Edna Nieman visited this afternoon.  I was surely surprised to see them.  They took me home after school.
October 28, 1932 - Windy all day.  Mom came with Ola's car about 12:30.  She took us all over to Dist. 21.  Frances went along, too.  We had a good time.  I went to Rebekah meeting tonite.  After the meeting Ray was to take me to Hoskins to meet Mayme.  I was going to spend the weekend with her.  He didn't do it because he was too tired.

If Grandma was overly upset with her brother, she doesn't say so here.  Maybe she gave Mayme an earful.  He seems to have been a good brother on other occasions, so he must have been really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment