Monday, September 9, 2019

To the hospital we go


Wed., November 13, 2002 - Bill took me for dental appointment at 8:00!!  Then to Wahoo - permanent in the afternoon.  Bill & Jenny brought me back to Lincoln after a supper with the whole family.
Thurs., November 14, 2002 - Sick all day.  Nancy came in evening-- called "Ask A Nurse".  She stayed all night.  Myrtle called.
Fri., November 15, 2002 - Nancy called Dr. Semin's office.  He said to go to the emergency room at Bryan East.  Were at the ER at about 10:00 a.m.  Dale came in the p.m.  In my room between 5:30 & 6:00.  Mary & the kids came to see me just as they were taking me to my room.  In ER they took x-rays & echogram.  Kids ate the extra supper they brought me.  Tom stopped by before he had to bowl.

Plenty more on this saga in upcoming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment