Tuesday, July 23, 2019

An Affair to Remember


Wed., October 30, 2002 - Attended Book Club this evening.  Greta called Nancy & Nancy called me that Marie Parker died today.
Thurs., October 31, 2002 - I called Myrtle this morning. Annabelle called to tell me about Marie.  The funeral will be Saturday but I'm not up to traveling that far.  Tom came for supper, laundry & my shower.  Mary & the kid came for Trick or Treat.  (Mitch didn't go for Trick etc.  He stayed home & passed out goodies to those who came.)  Anna was a Jack in the Box.  Very clever costume.
Fri., November 1, 2002 - This evening saw the movie "An Affair to Remember".  Good show.

Oh, yes.  An Affair to Remember.  So lovely, so tragic, so enjoyable to watch.

This last weekend, there was a 50th wedding anniversary celebration for Bill and Jenny at the care facility where she lives.  Such a nice turnout and I am so glad the decision was made to mark the occasion.  Jenny wasn't able to enjoy it as we all wish she would have been, but maybe she felt the happiness and love in the room.  It would be great if I had a photo of the wedding to post, but I don't so a movie poster will have to do.

Poster credit:  https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=3916540

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful afternoon. Thanks to Jayson and Lora for a beautiful afternoon.

    ReplyDelete