Wednesday, July 3, 2019

A quick trip north


Thurs., October 24, 2002 - Myrtle called.  Tom came a little later than usual.  He traded off his truck for a car.  The truck had poor mileage.  He will go to Winside Saturday for a load of wood for Nancy.  I'm going along & be at Greta's.  I called Greta tonight to warn her.
Fri., October 25, 2002 - Nancy came right after work for me.  We met Don & Linda Retzlaf at Nancy's place and then went to Staufer's Restaurant for supper.  We had a real nice visit & a good supper.
Sat., October 26, 2002 - Tom came a little after 8:00.  We had dinner with Greta & Lester.  I showed Greta a new Solitaire game. Started back to Lincoln after 2:00.  Tom & Nancy unloaded the wood.  Nancy brought me home so Tom could take the pickup truck to the dealer & get his new car.

I don't believe I have much to say about these entries, really.  Sure do miss going up to Winside for this or that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment