Thursday, August 8, 2019

Boo Notre Dame


Sat., November 2, 2002 - Talked to Greta in afternoon.  Nancy called after the football game.  Was disappointed that Nebraska lost but elated that Notre Dame was defeated by an un-ranked team from the East.
Sun., November 3, 2002 - Nancy came about 10:30.  We went to the Village Inn for brunch.  Then grocery shopping & then to my apartment.  Nancy washed my sweater & double knit dresses.  I showered & we played a few games of Rummikub.  A most enjoyable day.
Mon., November 4, 2002 - I played cards in evening -- won 1 game.  Dolores treated with cake & coffee.  She said the cake was for Wayne's birthday which was Sat. but it was also for her birthday which is tomorrow.

I have no logical reason for it, but I like it when Notre Dame loses also.

I did a double-take when I read Grandma talking about Wayne.  Obviously, it wasn't Nancy's Wayne but still . . .

For no particular reason, here's a photo of a tree I planted several years ago.  It was a fuzzy stick about my height at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment