Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Who is that?



Wed., February 6, 1935 - 
Thurs., February 7, 1935 - 
Fri., February 8, 1935 - Ruby treated with candy for her birthday.  Went to Lodge tonite.
Sat., February 9, 1935 - Played lazy today.  Tonite embroidered and played cards.
Sun., February 10, 1935 - Slept too late to go to S.S.  Uncle Harry, Aunt Mary, and Walter were here this p.m.  I worked on maps.  Howard and I went to Hoskins tonite to get music for Sat. nite and then to Chris & Clara's to get the watch Irene left there today.

I know sometimes the titles of uncle and aunt were used rather loosely, but loose or not I am not coming up with any Harry or Mary to go with a Harry or a Walter.

With nothing else coming to mind, I will end here by sharing two photos I found of kids at 28S, but not when Grandma was teaching because these photos were taken in 1922 when Grandma was still in school herself.  Perhaps I should, but I am not recognizing any of the kids except Grandpa clear on the right in both.

No comments:

Post a Comment