Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Another day at school


Mon., January 28, 1935 - Nice today, kids could play outside.  Both Marjories absent with colds.  Finished making out report cards tonite.  Mom was to mail an order today for question and answer book and question books.
Tues., January 29, 1935 - Another warm day.  We had baked beans and mashed potatoes today.  Got a letter from Evie, she's in Chicago working for her uncle.  Answered the letter tonite.
Wed., January 30, 1935 - Still warm.  Donald W. treated today with popcorn balls for his birthday.

I found this photo when I was organizing my sewing room, or trying to organize it at least.  I do not know the year or who the kids are, but that's Grandma for sure.  I found lots of other treasures while I was organizing, but of course not the one thing I wanted most to find.  Oh, well.  Today is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment