Thursday, March 23, 2017

Gosh darn, but that's cute


Mon., February 11, 1935 - Fred and Herb N. at school before me this morning.  Went to town with Irene and Helen tonite.  We wrote out invitations for our dance this Saturday nite.
Tues., February 12, 1935 - Foggy today.  I felt more tired today than yesterday.  Studied my part this eve.  Howard stopped a few minutes "to see how I looked" he said.
Wed., February 13, 1935 - Rained this p.m.  We were going to practice tonite but it was too rainy.  I studied my part and worked on the maps.  Irene stopped on way home from Pete's to see if anyone had come to practice.

Oh, be still my heart, Grandpa.  What a sweet guy.  My only frame of reference as to Grandma and Grandpa is as an -- ahem -- older couple.  They were grandparents and only grandparents to me.  What I wouldn't give to have seen them at this young age.

Alright, who's chopping onions around here?

No comments:

Post a Comment