Friday, August 12, 2016

Goodness sakes!


Wed., August 9, 1933 - Rained a few minutes this morning about 5:00.  I took my sign-out sheet to Mrs. Coyle.  I'm glad there is only one more to take to her.  I worked at the library until 3:00.  Got a letter from Alma.  This evening Gerald and I worked jig-saw puzzles again.
Thurs., August 10, 1933 - We had a Theory test today.  I worked late at the library tonite.  This evening Gerald and I played Pinochle.  We had some ice cream that Uncle Chris brought from town.
Fri., August 11, 1933 - Quite warm today.  I came home from school early.  John took me to the train this evening.  The Walkers weren't at the

There Grandma goes again, stopping without completing a sentence.  Also, we have no diary entries again until August 17th, which is only a five-day hiatus.  Incidentally, there are five more hiatuses in 1933.  Spoiler alert -- we don't know what Grandpa gave Grandma for a Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment