Thursday, February 25, 2021

Hair-do



Mon., January 27, 2003 - Slept late this morning.  Went to Membership meeting in lobby in the evening.  After the meeting & lunch I stopped at Dolores & played Rummikub.

Tues., January 28, 2003 - Took the Handi-Van to get my hair-do and Mary brought me home.  Called Lila & Wilva this afternoon -- easier than writing a letter.  The Monday night card playing group played tonite -- 8 players.

Wed., January 29, 2003 - Made tapioca pudding with plum juice I had stashed in the freezer.  Book Club in evening. 

I think Grandma wrote Wilva in that one entry.  On these particular days, her handwriting is a bit small and wobbly.  I sure did like going along to Wilva's when Grandma had her hair appointments in Winside.  I thought her shop was a fun place to hang out and she was always so nice and friendly to a little kid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment