Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Remember me?

Well, here it is several months after my last post.  One would think with extra time on my hands, that I would be blogging like a crazy person.  It's weird, even though I do have extra time since work has slowed down, socializing has ground to a halt, and shopping is a bit of a risky adventure, I feel out of sorts a lot of the time and very unorganized.  I never would have guessed that a regular routine was that important, at least to me.  But, live and learn and carry on -- I can't complain even a little bit.

So, I'd been thinking lately that I should get myself in gear and start this up again.  Those that know me well will know what happened next -- I couldn't find where I put Grandma's journal.  I did find some other interesting things I didn't know I had misplaced while looking for it, so that's a plus, right?  Yes, it is.  Without further ado, here we go to very late 2002.



Tues., December 31, 2002 - Just played lazy all day.  Didn't even watch the New Year come in.

Wed., January 1, 2003 - Nancy came for me after dinner.  We spent the entire afternoon playing Rummikub.


Thurs., January 2, 2003 - Appointment with Dr. Semin.  Nancy took me. Gave me a new "pill".

I wonder why pill is in quotes there.  Was it a suspicious pill?

Just so you remember who I am, here's a photo of me after my recent haircut.  



I had to wear a different mask during the haircut itself since the style I wear would get in the way of the stylist.  So, I had one hanging at neck level and one on my face.  I don't even care if anyone noticed.  Here I am on the way in.


That's all for this time.  I need to get my mind set to creative mode so that I can add more to Grandma's words.  But in all fairness, she didn't give me much to work with this particular time.  Ta ta for now.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment